Enjoy the nutty sweet small of freshly baked doughtnuts with this Doughnut Shop candle.
After the candle is gone, heat the cup in a pan of shallow water, use a paper towel to soak up any liquid leftover wax, and clean with hot water and soap in the dishwasher.
Then use this handmade cup for drinking wine, whiskey, juice, or hot tea. Or use it as a small vase for flowers. But it's a keepsake you can hand down in your family to treasure for a lifetime.
The candle is made from soy wax and hand poured by me.
The wick is made from cotton and paper.
The cup is handmade by me in Dallas, Texas, from stoneware, and it's glazed with a food safe glaze and is dishwasher and microwave safe; holds about 8 ounces.
Doughnut Shop Candle
Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. Wick is self-trimming, but make sure the wick is 1/4 inch each time you go to light it again.
Cup is Dishwasher and Microwave safe after the candle is gone.
Handwashing will extend the life of the glaze on the cup.