Every Commissioned Portrait Includes:
- A hand-painted, high-quality custom portrait of your pet from your favorite photos.
- Free portrait consultation and advice.
- Constant and direct line of communication with me regarding the commissioned piece, including frequent progress updates.
- Timely, professional service.
- The portrait does not come framed.
Every Commissioned Portrait Requires:
- A well-lit and properly-focused high resolution photo of the subject that I approve upon arrival. See product photos for tips on getting a great photo. Photos taken outside (and close-up for head/torso) are best. I will provide more tips during our consultation if needed!
- Purchase the size portrait you'd like to have here.
- Then, send me a CLEAR photograph. Photos taken outside (and close-up for head/torso portrait) work best.
- Approve or recommend adjustments of the design that I will email to you once completed. Reasonable adjustments will be made until you are satisfied.
- Approve or recommend adjustments to completed painting.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for the entire process.
*Note: Once your order is placed and the photograph which will be used for the inspiration of your portrait is chosen, it may not be possible to make changes or substitutes. I will send you a digital photo of the sketch to approve before the painting process begins and a digital photo of the completed painting to approve and make reasonable adjustments.